Komori Yui is a positive-thinking girl who nevertheless is troubled by seeing spirits and experiencing poltergeist phenomena. In her second year in high school, she transfers to a new school—a night school for entertainers and celebrities—due to her father's work. There are rumours that vampires exist among the student body, and Yui ends up living with the six sadistic Sakamaki vampire brothers.
- Most Diabolic and Disturbing patterns in psychology, talk about mind F***
- All I could get from this show was Female Harassment all the way.
- They treat the Female Protagonist like a Nectar Juice Box and throw her away after she is dried out of blood.
+ points on the Art and Animation, gives a dark vibe.
Most worse reverse Harem to be made. The script writer/director or whoever wrote this crap needs to Learn A LOT of things in common sense and Plot development. For instance, at first they treat the female like dirt, later at WAAYY at the end, whats this sudden change? Why do they become affectionate? Overall, why did they even Hate her at the start? I have never seen such a childish Anime my entire life, this is just ruining the fun for people that enjoy horror/romance anime.
- What messed this up was the story and plot. And the Over Cocky behavior of the Vampire brothers.
- this is like a Vampire knight with no romance, no good guys, no hope, no story
- if i had to give this a genre it would be mystery because i do not know what the director was thinking.
I watched 8 episodes and i cannot go on watching because of the sheer lack of anything happening. It just my opinion but I usually love all anime and i have to say that this is one of the worst first 8 episodes i have ever seen. Maybe if the series turns around or if something happens ill come back just out of respect for a positive review but for now i cant bring myself back week after week.
Finally for all those who enjoy this anime more power to you. I thoroughly hope you continue to be pleased with diabolik lovers.